What do you need to track?
- Used for tracking grants, projects, fixed assets, work orders - anything you can define as an object.
Can be used for a very wide range of subjects
- Completely user-defined object structure similar to account numbers
- Option to tie or not tie to General Ledger
- If tied to G/L, in entry you can enter an object that gives you account(s) or enter an account that gives you object(s)
- Ability to create user-defined columns for objects or just a part of the object number
- Easily implemented
"Working with SGA feels like a true partnership, not at all like the normal vendor/client relationship. Having SGA means feeling like you have someone in your corner."
CFO YMCA of Roanoke Valley, Roanoke, VARead Full Story >