What do you need to track?
- Used for tracking grants, projects, fixed assets, work orders - anything you can define as an object.
Can be used for a very wide range of subjects
- Completely user-defined object structure similar to account numbers
- Option to tie or not tie to General Ledger
- If tied to G/L, in entry you can enter an object that gives you account(s) or enter an account that gives you object(s)
- Ability to create user-defined columns for objects or just a part of the object number
- Easily implemented
"When I call SGA, it’s always a live person that picks up the phone. That’s huge. Someone is going to answer who seems to always ask about my day, and then is going to do whatever it takes to solve my issue. And I like that it’s always the same people; the support team is small enough that we get to know them, and they get to know us. It feels like family."
CFO YMCA of Roanoke Valley, Roanoke, VARead Full Story >