What do you need to track?
- Used for tracking grants, projects, fixed assets, work orders - anything you can define as an object.
Can be used for a very wide range of subjects
- Completely user-defined object structure similar to account numbers
- Option to tie or not tie to General Ledger
- If tied to G/L, in entry you can enter an object that gives you account(s) or enter an account that gives you object(s)
- Ability to create user-defined columns for objects or just a part of the object number
- Easily implemented
"Having the SGA accounting platform has literally changed my day-in and day-out routine. It’s made my actual accounting and finance work easy enough that it gives me more time to focus on strategy and how to move my Y forward, as opposed to spending my time figuring out how to run reports for example."
CFO YMCA of Roanoke Valley, Roanoke, VARead Full Story >