What do you need to track?
- Used for tracking grants, projects, fixed assets, work orders - anything you can define as an object.
Can be used for a very wide range of subjects
- Completely user-defined object structure similar to account numbers
- Option to tie or not tie to General Ledger
- If tied to G/L, in entry you can enter an object that gives you account(s) or enter an account that gives you object(s)
- Ability to create user-defined columns for objects or just a part of the object number
- Easily implemented
"Before we transitioned to SGA, our accounting system and all of the financials were completely centralized in the finance director’s office. In order for any branch staff, program director, or membership director to get financial information, it had to be given to them by the finance director. It was a single sheet of paper. When we put in SGA it was a complete paradigm shift for the staff. I cannot tell you how much they appreciate the transparency. They never had access to their own numbers before. Now they do, and having access to all of this underlying transaction information has completely changed the way they manage their financials."
CFO YMCA of Roanoke Valley, Roanoke, VARead Full Story >