What do you need to track?
- Used for tracking grants, projects, fixed assets, work orders - anything you can define as an object.
Can be used for a very wide range of subjects
- Completely user-defined object structure similar to account numbers
- Option to tie or not tie to General Ledger
- If tied to G/L, in entry you can enter an object that gives you account(s) or enter an account that gives you object(s)
- Ability to create user-defined columns for objects or just a part of the object number
- Easily implemented
"Working with a smaller company has been an absolute positive. They’re big enough to get it done for everyone, but small enough to give individual attention. My suggestions, requests, and problems get immediate attention. There’s no red tape. There’s no bureaucracy. It’s the same core group of people making decisions. And they’re making good decisions."
CFO YMCA of Roanoke Valley, Roanoke, VARead Full Story >